I Can Not Only Build Schools Structures & Stop, I Will Continue Giving All Supports For The Development Of Education To My Constuency & Adamawa State At Large, Boya

EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT PROGRAMS BY BOYA
Teaching And Learning Materials Is Among The Key Aspects Of Effective Teaching And Learning Process.
I Can Not Only Build Schools Structures And Stop, I Will Continue Giving All Supports For The Development Of Education To My Constuency And Adamawa State At Large. 
Hon Brr Aliyu Wakili Boya 
My Concerned Is To Give Equal Opportunity To All, By Giving Education And Health Among My Top Priorities. Boya


Abubakar sali...✍️
Boya Moving Train

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION