SPEECH DELIVERED BY HONOURABLE (BARRISTER) ALIYU WAKILI BOYA - MEMBER REPRESENTING FUFORE/SONG FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY & CHAIRMAN HOUSE COMMITTEE ON POLICE INSTITUTIONS, AT THE OCCASION OF AWARD-GIVEN CEREMONY TO HIM BY THE INTEGRATING READING CULTURE HELD THIS DAY OF SATURDAY 21ST DECEMBER, 2024, AT LAW SCHOOL, YOLA.


SPEECH DELIVERED BY HONOURABLE (BARRISTER) ALIYU WAKILI BOYA - MEMBER REPRESENTING FUFORE/SONG FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY & CHAIRMAN HOUSE COMMITTEE ON POLICE INSTITUTIONS, AT THE OCCASION OF AWARD-GIVEN CEREMONY TO HIM BY THE INTEGRATING READING CULTURE HELD THIS DAY OF SATURDAY 21ST DECEMBER, 2024, AT LAW SCHOOL, YOLA.
*****
It is a great honour for me to be singled out through electoral processes to be in forefront because of my empowerments, interventions and other developmental projects to my constituents and constituency which were considered to have numerous positive impacts on my people.
Indeed, this is a very auspicious and remarkable moment for me as we came together to celebrate as a result of my successes.
I am truly obliged for this great honour and recognition given to me by the Integrating Reading Culture.
Therefore, I want to appreciate the IRC electoral members for doing a good job that is transparent, credible and devoid of any rancor. 
I also want to appreciate the Integrating Reading Culture for putting such a brilliant foresight and excellent idea which I believe will ginger me do more and more for my people as the outside world is watching to judge whether we deliver or not.
I will not forget my Fufore/Song people who are the major source for me to be at the National Assembly, I must also commend and thank you seriously for your support and cooperation. 

I want to bring to our notice, that I was not acting alone in all the developmental projects executed so far. 
Transforming my ideas to real project output requires a good deal of efforts and supports from various individuals because I had my mentors who walked along with me in different dimensions and provided unconditional supports for my successes.
As a result of that, we all have to appreciate President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for supporting me to develop my constituency, we all have to appreciate our National Security Adviser – Mallam Nuhu Ribadu for standing by my side whenever I need something for my people, and again we all have to appreciate my Speaker Tajuddeen Abbas for consenting to all projects to my people. In fact, they played active and indispensable roles for me to reach out to my people. 
Therefore, I want to assure the aforementioned respected personalities, as well as the good people of my constituency that I will do whatever it takes within my capacity to repose the confidence they have on me.

I will never relent on the journey and steps so far taken, as I am fully prepared to double all empowerments, interventions as well as all growth and developmental projects in 2025 In Sha Allah.

I am more energized and charged-up to take up new and challenging projects and responsibilities which would work in the benefit of my good Fufore and Song people. 

I want to reassure my fellow youths, that this Government belongs to you, there is the need to exercise some patience while supporting the Government 100%. 

Together we are going to address all problems challenging our country, because you are going to reap the benefit as better days are ahead.

I again want to commend the Integrating Reading Culture for the show of concern, maturity and professionalism in the conduct of the groups exercises.

As for me, I am still asking for support and prayers from all and sundry, especially my people in Fufore and Song. 

Your support and prayers are not only pillars to our successes, but a corner stone to the progress of the entire constituency. 

Collectively we must pray for our country to address its challenges and ensure peaceful co-existence to forge ahead.

Long live the Integrating Reading Culture.
Long live the people of Fufore/Song constituency.
Long live Adamawa State.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.  

Once again, thank you all.
Have a great day.
I remain yours sincerely.
Hon. Barrister Aliyu Wakili Boya.    


Abubakar Sali
#boyamivingtrain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION