BOYA YOUTHS EMPLOYMENT AND EMPOWERMENTS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
During My Campaign Time, Youths Of Fufore And Song Constituency Has Some Challenges, I Made So Many Promises, Among The Promised Made Are:
Immediately We Won Elections, I will Empower Them To Start Businesses And Farming, Entrepreneurship And Skills Acquisition For Self Reliant, And Also Scholarships To Further Their Education And Employment If i Have Their Support.
In Others To Reduce The Rate Of Redundancy, That Leads To So Many Misfortunes That Can Hinder The Development To Their Communitee. Hon Brr Aliyu Wakili Boya
After Winning My Election As The Member Representing Fufore And Song Constituency At The National Assembly, I Quickly Remembered My Promises, And I Always Want My Promises To Match My Words And Actions.
Any Achievements And Successes So Far, We Counted Is a Collective Responsibilities, I Alone I Can Not Make It, Starting From My Electorates, My Party, Stakeholders, My Colleagues, My Principal Right Hon Tajuddeen Abbas Speaker National Assembly, My Brother NSA Malam Nuhu Ribadu And Commander In Chief Of Army Forces Federal Republic Of Nigeria Senator Bola Ahmad Tinubu
Your Supports And Prayers Are The Most Essential Element Of Our Successes
Boya Moving Train Gives Birth To Life Changing Opportunities To The Good People Of Fufore Song Constuency, Adamawa State And Nigeria At Large
Abubakar Sali
#boyamovingtrain
20/03/2025
Comments
Post a Comment