As the Member Representing Fufore and Song Constituency and a key member of the campaign council for the Ganye bye-election, I, Hon. Brr Aliyu Wakili Boya, attribute our victory to party unity and collective effort. Stakeholders and critical players worked tirelessly together, leading to our success.

AFTER SUCCESSFUL WINNING BYE ELECTION HELD AT GANYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT 

As the Member Representing Fufore and Song Constituency and a key member of the campaign council for the Ganye bye-election, I, Hon. Brr Aliyu Wakili Boya, attribute our victory to party unity and collective effort. Stakeholders and critical players worked tirelessly together, leading to our success.

I'd like to commend Hon. Mustapha Salihu, National Vice Chairman North East, for his invaluable support throughout the campaign. His contributions were instrumental in our victory.

This win wouldn't have been possible without the dedication and hard work of many individuals, including Comrade Salihu, who played a crucial role in our campaign.

I extend my congratulations to:

- The APC family
- Hon. Musa Misa Jauro
- The Campaigns Council
- The Walin Ganye
- The good people of Ganye Local Government for maintaining peace and order during the election process

Thank you all, and may we remain blessed. I'm honored to serve as your representative and Chairman of the House Committee on Police Institutions.

I Remains Hon Brr Aliyu Wakili Boya, Member Representing Fufore And Song Constituency And Chairman House Communitee On Police Institutions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION