As your representative, I promise to always put your interests first and ensure that what belongs to you reaches you without hindrance.
I'm pleased to have provided farming inputs like fertilizers, liquid fertilizers, planting machines, and spray machines to support our farmers.
I've ensured these resources reach the right people, and I'll continue to prioritize your needs.
As your representative, I promise to always put your interests first and ensure that what belongs to you reaches you without hindrance.
I'd also like to extend my support to our fellow constituents affected by the recent floods.
Let's remain faithful and cautious, recognizing that these events are part of life's uncertainties.
As a consistent supporter of our farmers, I'll continue to provide assistance throughout the rainy and dry seasons.
Since taking office, I've made it my priority to support our agricultural community, and I pledge to continue doing so.
Let's maintain peace, unity, and pray for our collective progress. I'm confident that we're moving towards a brighter future.
Thank you, and may Almighty Allah bless us all.
Sincerely,
Hon. Brr Aliyu Wakili Boya
Member Representing Fufore and Song Constituency
Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions
Comments
Post a Comment