I'm committed to delivering exceptional service, driving meaningful development, and advocating for impactful programs that benefit every corner of our constituency.
As your representative, I'm humbled by the trust you've placed in me.
I'm committed to delivering exceptional service, driving meaningful development, and advocating for impactful programs that benefit every corner of our constituency.
Our focus remains steadfast:
- Quality representation
- Meaningful development
- Impactful programs
We're gearing up for our next quarterly empowerment program, as promised.
Our commitment to uplifting our people through support, empowerment, and access to opportunities remains unwavering.
I encourage you to seize opportunities as they arise, and I'll do my best to follow up and support you. Together, let's continue this journey.
Fufore/Song will always have a strong voice in the National Assembly.
Hon. Barr. Aliyu Boya Wakili
Member Representing Fufore/Song
Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions
Member, House Committee on Livestock
Comments
Post a Comment