I offer my sincere prayers and warm wishes to Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya, the distinguished Member Representing Fufore and Song Constituency, and esteemed Chairman of the House Committee on Police Institutions, on this blessed Friday.
I offer my sincere prayers and warm wishes to Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya, the distinguished Member Representing Fufore and Song Constituency, and esteemed Chairman of the House Committee on Police Institutions, on this blessed Friday.
May Almighty Allah shower His blessings upon him, grant him wisdom, strength, and good health as he continues to serve his people with dedication and compassion.
I pray that his efforts in fostering security, development, and harmony in Adamawa State and Nigeria are met with success and divine favour.
May Boya's leadership continue to inspire hope and confidence among his constituents and beyond.
I wish him Allah's protection, guidance, and abundant blessings as he discharges his duties with integrity and passion. Ameen.
On this Friday, I pray for Allah's mercy and favour upon Hon. Boya, enabling him to achieve greater heights in service to humanity and contribute meaningfully to the progress of Fufore, Song, and Nigeria at large.
Abubakar Sali
#boyamovingtrain
September 26, 2025
Comments
Post a Comment