My goal is to support Hon Boya succeed in his endeavors, and I am confident that together, we can achieve great things and make a lasting impact on our community

My loyalty to Hon Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya is Unwavering and Unshakeable

As a member of his carbinate and a proud Media Aide, I am committed to supporting him in every way possible, ensuring that his vision and mission are effectively communicated to the public.

As his Media Aide, I take pride in my work, and I am dedicated to ensuring that my duties are carried out with excellence and professionalism. 

I will continue to work tirelessly behind the scenes, crafting messages, managing media relations, and providing strategic communication support to help him achieve his goals.

My commitment to Hon Boya goes beyond just a job or a title; it's a partnership built on trust, respect, and a shared vision for a better Adamawa State. 

I am honored to be a part of his team and look forward to continuing to serve him and the people of Adamawa State with dedication and passion.

I will always strive to be a trusted voice and a reliable partner, providing accurate and timely information, and offering constructive feedback and support whenever needed. 

*My goal is to support Hon Boya succeed in his endeavors, and I am confident that together, we can achieve great things and make a lasting impact on our community*

May the Almighty Allah bless Hon Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya with wisdom, strength, and guidance as he continues to serve the people of Adamawa State. 

May Allah make things easier for him to discharge his duties effectively and efficiently, and enable him to fulfill his dreams and aspirations for the betterment of the state and its people.

*May Allah grant him the resilience and perseverance to overcome any challenges that come his way, and may his efforts be rewarded with success and prosperity*

*May he continue to be a beacon of hope and inspiration for the people of Adamawa State, and may his leadership be a source of pride and joy for the community*

May Allah's blessings be upon him, his family, and his team, and may they all work together in harmony and unity to achieve great things. Ameeeen.

Abubakar Sali 
#boyamovingtrain
06 October, 2025

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION