The APC Youth Summit, hosted by the vibrant youths of Fufore Local Government, was a powerful gathering of energy, purpose, and vision.
The APC Youth Summit, hosted by the vibrant youths of Fufore Local Government, was a powerful gathering of energy, purpose, and vision.
Hon. Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya, a committed leader and advocate for youth empowerment, delivered an inspiring message to the attendees.
He emphasized that unity, peace, and development must remain the guiding principles for young people in their journey to build a better community and nation.
*He call for Unity, Peace, and Progress, Boya urged the youths to prioritize law and order, rejecting violence, division, or actions that undermine progress.*
As leaders of tomorrow, you must champion dialogue, tolerance, and collaboration, he said. Let us work together to tackle challenges like unemployment, poor infrastructure, and social injustice.
The future of Fufore and Nigeria depends on our dedication to positive change. His words resonated deeply with the audience, many of whom pledged to be agents of transformation.
Unwavering Support for APC and Youth Empowerment
The Honourable also reaffirmed his unwavering support for the All Progressives Congress (APC), encouraging youths to rally behind the party’s ideals of good governance and development.
I stand with the APC because it offers the best path to stability and growth, he stated.
But more importantly, I stand with you, the youths. You are not just the future you are the present. I will work tirelessly to create opportunities, resources, and platforms for your success.
*I am a youth myself, Boya declared, and I will always prioritize the development of young people. Let us reject distractions, embrace hard work, and build a Fufore where every dream is achievable.*
Together, we can make it happen. The summit concluded with cheers, renewed hope, and a shared resolve to drive Fufore and Nigeria forward.
The youths left inspired, armed with the message: unity, peace, and progress start with you.
Abubakar Sali
#boyamovingtrain
25 October, 2025
Comments
Post a Comment