WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NATIONAL APC, STATE LEADERS, LOCAL GOVERNMENT LEADERS, AND UNITS REPRESENTATIVES ON NIGERIA'S 65TH INDEPENDENCE DAY

WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NATIONAL APC, STATE LEADERS, LOCAL GOVERNMENT LEADERS, AND UNITS REPRESENTATIVES ON NIGERIA'S 65TH INDEPENDENCE DAY

Happy 65th Independence Day, Nigeria marks a significant milestone in our nation's history, and I'm honored to extend my warmest congratulations to all Nigerians. 
As we celebrate this momentous occasion, I want to take a moment to acknowledge the tireless efforts of our party leaders, from the national level down to the unit representatives. 

Your dedication and commitment to our nation's growth and development are truly inspiring.

As we commemorate 65 years of independence, we also remember the sacrifices of our fallen heroes who paved the way for our freedom. 

May their souls rest in peace, and may their legacy continue to inspire us to build a better Nigeria. 

I'm proud to be a member of the APC party, which has given me a platform to contribute to our nation's development. 

I congratulate my party leaders and members on this special day.

As we look to the future, I pray that Nigeria continues to prosper in development, peace, and unity. 

May we work together to build a nation that is just, equitable, and prosperous for all. 

I'm excited about the possibilities that lie ahead and am committed to playing my part in shaping a brighter future for our nation. 

May this day be a celebration of our nation's diversity, resilience, and strength. 

May we draw inspiration from our past, work together in the present, and build a future that is worthy of our highest aspirations. 

Once again, happy 65th Independence Day, Nigeria, May God bless our nation and guide us all towards a brighter future.

Abubakar Sali Onbehalf Of Hon Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya Member Representing Fufore And Song Constituency, chairman house committee on police institutions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION