I want to assure you that the government, led by His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is working tirelessly to restore peace and security to our nation


 COMMUNIQUE FROM THE OFFICE OF HON. BARR. ALIYU WAKILI BOYA

To the esteemed residents of Fufore and Song Constituency,
I wish to address the pressing issue of insecurity affecting our nation, and specifically, our beloved constituency. As your representative, I am deeply concerned about the safety and well-being of each and every one of you.
In light of the prevailing circumstances, I urge you to be vigilant and cautious in your daily activities. Be mindful of your surroundings, know where you are going, and be discerning about the company you keep. It is imperative that we all take responsibility for our own security.

As a father and a leader, I emphasize the importance of supervising our children, ensuring their safety as they go about their daily lives, whether to school or other activities.

I want to assure you that the government, led by His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is working tirelessly to restore peace and security to our nation. The recent declaration of a nationwide security emergency and the recruitment of additional personnel into the Nigerian Army and Police are steps in the right direction.

However, I must stress that security is a collective responsibility. I implore you to cooperate with our security agencies, providing them with the necessary support and information to enable them to discharge their duties effectively.

Let us work together to build a safer, more secure community for ourselves and future generations.

Thank you.

Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya
Member Representing Fufore and Song Constituency
Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION