Today, we celebrate Eid El Fitr, a great occasion for Muslims worldwide. I extend my warmest congratulations to everyone for witnessing this special day, made possible by the blessings of Almighty Allah after a month of fasting.

Today, we celebrate Eid El Fitr, a great occasion for Muslims worldwide. I extend my warmest congratulations to everyone for witnessing this special day, made possible by the blessings of Almighty Allah after a month of fasting. Let us express our gratitude to the Almighty for this wonderful opportunity to come together in celebration.

As we mark this occasion, I want to emphasize the importance of peace, unity, and security. Let us strive to be security-conscious, recognizing that security is a collective responsibility. With peace and unity, we can achieve our goals and build a brighter future for ourselves and our communities.

I am proud to share with my Constituency that we have successfully facilitated the establishment of four police stations and barracks in Gurin, Pariya, Dumne and Mayo-ine, and I am committed to renovating 20 primary and post-primary schools across the Constituency. Additionally, we have facilitated the installation of 50 mega solar boreholes, and I am excited to announce that a major empowerment program is on the horizon, which will support up to 20,000 people in our Constituency.

I can only achieve these feats with your continued support and prayers. I am grateful for your trust and confidence in me. 

Once again, I wish you all a happy Eid El Fitr. Taqabballahu Minna Wa Minkum. 

I remain, Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya, Member Representing Fufore/Song Constituency and Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions 🙏.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION