Hon Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya extends a heartfelt call for peaceful campaigns across Fufore and Song Federal Constituency.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT
Hon Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya extends a heartfelt call for peaceful campaigns across Fufore and Song Federal Constituency. He firmly emphasizes that there shall be no hate speech, no violence, and no form of rancor. All political activities must be conducted with decorum, mutual respect, and in accordance with the law, so that our democratic process reflects the unity and maturity of our people.
On this occasion, I seize the opportunity to express profound gratitude to Almighty Allah for granting me the privilege to once again seek your mandate for a second term. Standing before you as your representative has been an honor, and I am deeply humbled by the trust and confidence you have continued to repose in me.
I also use this medium to charge all members of my campaign team, media aides, and supporters to serve as ambassadors of peace. You are enjoined to shun hate speech, incitement, and violence in all forms. Let us channel our energy toward issue based engagement, mobilization, and voter education. I urge us all to work assiduously for the All Progressives Congress, and to vote for the APC, in order to consolidate sustainable development and ensure continuity of the laudable progress we have recorded.
Currently, i am away in the United Kingdom on official engagements. However, my media aides are duly mandated to carry out all necessary activities on my behalf ahead of my return, where I will officially flag off our campaign. Thank you all for your steadfast support. May Almighty Allah continue to bless and protect us.
Signed,
Abubakar Sali
On behalf of Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya
Director, City Boy Movement, Adamawa State
Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions
Member Representing Fufore and Song Federal Constituency
Comments
Post a Comment