The successes we have recorded so far are the product of our collective responsibility. I cannot do it alone. You entrusted me with the mandate, and I remain resolutely committed not to disappoint you

#boyamovingtrain

I wish all my constituents a happy new month of August, with full assurance that more developmental projects are on the way. Campaigns will officially commence on the 16th of August. Let us therefore join hands and minds together to advance the progress of our Constituency, to intensify our campaigns, and to vote for the APC from the national level down to the ward level. I earnestly seek your continued support and prayers, and Insha Allah, you will never regret having me as your representative.

The successes we have recorded so far are the product of our collective responsibility. I cannot do it alone. You entrusted me with the mandate, and I remain resolutely committed not to disappoint you. I love you all. I love Fufore and Song Federal Constituency. And I love my party, the APC, that provided me the platform to win elections. Thank you all, and may you remain blessed.

I remain,  
Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya
Member Representing Fufore and Song Federal Constituency  
Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions  
Director, City Boy Movement, Adamawa State

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION