Hon Barr Aliyu Wakili Boya Congratulates Hon Boss Mustapha On His Birthday Anniversary @ 70

Today marks your 70th Birthday Anniversary, and I celebrate you as a rare elder statesman, an iconic leader, and a patriot whose legacy of service continues to shape our nation. Your impact over the years remains visible and deeply appreciated.

I pray that Almighty Allah blesses you with vibrant health, uncommon wisdom, long life, and the strength to keep leading and inspiring the next generation. May your light never dim.

Happy 70th Birthday Anniversary, Sir!

I remains:
Hon. Barr. Aliyu Wakili Boya  
Member Representing Fufore & Song Federal Constituency  
Director, City Boy Movement, Adamawa State  
Chairman, House Committee on Police Institutions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY BOY MOVEMENT HOLDS STRATEGIC MEETING IN YOLA, BEGINS GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION, 2027

APC LG EXECUTIVE LED BY ALH SANI DAN SULEI PAYS SOLIDARITY VISIT TO BOYA

HON BARR ALIYU WAKILI BOYA PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR 2027 RE-ELECTION